Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Reviews

Image result for fist fight
Without giving any spoilers this movie was funny and it made me laugh.  A lot of people did not think that it was that funny however it is really up to your sense of humor.  If you have the right sense of humor then you will have a good time watching this movie, if you don't enjoy this type of comedy don't bother seeing this movie. Tweet me and tell me how you felt.
Image result for Split
While scoring high on rotten tomatoes, I personally did not enjoy this movie.  It did not meet my expectation.  While it had some scenes that I enjoyed watching most of it was boring.  Most of the people that I talked to about this movie said the same thing.  I would not recommend watching this movie.  Tweet me and tell me how you felt.
This was a great sequel to the original.  It packed a lot of action in two hours and two minutes.  I would strongly recommend seeing this movie but only if you have seen the first.  If you haven't seen the first I would recommend you see it, but if you haven't then watch the second anyway.  Tweet me and tell me how you felt.
A cure for wellness was more creepy than it was scary.  However that is not necessarily a bad thing.  It moves away from the traditional jump scare every two seconds to a slower and more creepy feel.  I would recommend seeing this movie.  Tweet me and tell me how you felt.

This movie disappointed me.  The trailer looked really good, however, it did not have enough action or excitement to keep my interest.  However, this is only my personal opinion.  I would not recommend seeing this movie.  Tweet me and tell me how you felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment